My husband and I only stayed 3 nights (November 2012), awaiting our move to another facility for a 7-night stay. This hotel is not on the beach but certainly within walking distance for not-so-lazy tourists. The rooms were clean as were the grounds, lights and security were good. Room is not good for much else except sleeping. No coffee maker (although the did bring one because we asked), no small bar fridge to keep a beverage cool, not even a toaster. Clear that they want you either not to make a mess with food or have a deal with local restaurants. Can't even have a coffee in the morning. Front desk staff were friendly but not terribly helpful. We asked for an ice bucket, were told that one would be brought up and they actually delivered a jug with cubes in it. Other disappointment was the hottub. Jets were WAY too forceful and very noisy, not exactly a relaxing experience -- had to shout to the person next to you just to be heard. Water coming out of jets had to much air that it felt cold. Good news is that is was a good walk to several good eating places and the highrise district. Totally safe to walk, day or night. Sidewalks are generally level and in good repair for walking. Loved Aruba -- would go back in a heartbeat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba