I have been staying at CPV since I was a baby. Every year I return with my family, so to me, this is home. I am accustomed to everything here as it has not changed much in 25 years. This year was a great surprise. They have started renovations on the rooms, and they look fabulous. There are two pools and two hot tubs. A great restaurant on the property and friendly staff. We have met so many great people here, both from the island and visitors. I have to say that without the new renovations the hotel was just so-so, and I started to feel like there were better places to stay. CPV is not on the beach but they do offer a shuttle back and forth twice a day if you do not want to stay at the pool. There are activities planned if you do decide to spend the day at the pool. The restaurant has good food and the best staff around! If you like to walk, it's not far from grocery stores, restaurants, and the beach. If you don't like to walk and do not rent a car, a taxi ride to the high rise hotels and shopping plazas is only about $8. And not more than $20 to downtown Oranjestad. This is a great place to stay if you plan on staying for more than a few days. My family and I usually stay for three weeks, and the in-room kitchen and spacious rooms offers us a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba