This is a resort to go to if your expectations aren't very high. It is extremely noisy and full of kids at all hours. The pool is open late and the kids are in it until closing. Sitting out on your balcony is not a quiet, relaxing experience.
The rooms are very nice space wise but there was no water pressure every morning. I mean a trickle coming out of the faucets and our last morning simply no water coming out at all from any water source. We had to take showers in the evening; seriously people, how can you rent out a facility with this sort of problem?
The pools seem to be cleaned every morning with a filter machine but they are never clear and you just don't feel good swimming in them.
The fitness center is adequate and I'm glad it was there. I really didn't want to run on the roads surrounding the complex.
As for the beach shuttle, if you have any aspirations of getting there quickly, take a cab. It is first come first served and you may be the second or third shuttle, and we are talking an hour or longer wait.
The restaurant is okay at best, the servers are nice if you make yourself known to them and you certainly won't get intoxicated on their beverages.
Really, overall, a disappointment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba