Researched plenty hotels before selecting this property .. It is physically appealing .. Easy ride from airport (about 20 minutes) .. Clubhouse has lovely pool, spa area , great golf & ocean combined view ... The house we rented included 3 bedroom & pool & jacuzzi .. Maid service arrived daily & tidied up beds & kitchen area.. I would return to Aruba & this facility .. After dining on island .. Mojitos, paddock and tandoor.. All fun spots .. Ended trip with dinner on property .. Pleasantly surprised .. Please don't anticipate Michelin dining .. But if open minded it's enjoyable .. With great staff and setting ..
Tips .. Rent car, go grocery store & stock your juices & snacks or pay them to .. Make sure u like house u book.. Ask for options choose from..
Island fun- fishing trip .. Submarine trip ..Went see natural bridge ( beautiful)!!! And checked out downtown for shopping .( gucci, lvmh, m kors, coach ) etc...+ casino ..
Beach-is public but fun.. Water was a bit chilly but sucked it up and went on in:)
A few things I would suggest to property .. Clean/service pools for guest .. Offer welcome letter that better provides better agenda of overall facility .. have housekeeping restock towels on racks etc.. ( like at hotel) not just take away dirty towels .. These aren't complaints just a way to make the service aspect more well rounded and consistent
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Del Sol Resort, Spa And Country Club Hotel
- Tierra Del Sol Resort, Spa And Country Club Hotel Malmok Beach
- Tierra Del Sol Resort, Spa And Country Club Caribbean/Aruba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra del Sol Resort is located on 600 acres of Aruba’s North Western tip with dramatic views of both the island’s rugged North coast and the serene aquamarine waters of the West coast. The resort offers a world of luxury where couples, friends, families and golfers can enjoy a great vacation escape. Why Tierra del Sol? You have room for more people, areas to relax in, and even a kitchen if you feel like making some of your meals yourself. You can gather and enjoy each other’s company. In a home you are secluded and private, while in a hotel you will hear anyone roaming through the halls at all hours. World-class championship 18 hole golf course, the only 18-hole on the island combined with Spa and fitness center, lighted tennis courts, award winning restaurant featuring spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the California Lighthouse and the Golf Course, and effortless beach access are just a few of the luxurious resort amenities you can enjoy…paired with the privacy of your very own vacation home. The Resort’s friendly tranquil atmosphere will help to fulfill everyone’s needs. The perfect combination of luxury, comfort and privacy will offer you a vacation experience second to none. We challenge you to come and experience yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Tierra del Sol Resort, Spa and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.