“Fresh and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Noord
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ventanas del Mar, located at Tierra del Sol The restaurant features an award winning menu, warm and attentive service, and by far the best panoramic views on the entire island.
London, Canada
“Fresh and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I had two meals at Vantanas during our stay on the island. The food was beautifully prepared and presented. I loved the ceviche, which was presented differently both times I had it. The terrace overlooking the spa pool and the ocean was wonderful. The service was professional and personal. Worth the trip for a meal even if you are not golfing!

• Visited March 2014

Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite restaurant in Aruba!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Ventanas del Mar is one of our most cherished dining experiences in Aruba, and we make it a priority to eat there on each visit. The sunset views are spectacular and the food is excellent. The romantic atmosphere is worth the short trip up to the Tierra del Sol resort to enjoy this special meal. We are always treated royally by the staff and can honestly say that in over 15 visits, we have never had anything but an exceptional meal. In fact, a friend of mine who is a travel agent that travels all over visiting properties, told me recently that her meal there was one of the best she ever had in the Carribbean! It's a definite 'Don't Miss!'

• Visited December 2013
Huntington, New York
“Perfect x2”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a birthday dinner for my wife with 11 friends at Vantanas and they exceeded every expectation. The meals were outstanding, the wait staff were excellent and we felt so relaxed and at home while there.
James, playing his trumpet and singing was an added treat. I think we may have caught him off guard when our party began to join in and sing with him. Eventually sharing his microphone and dancing on the terrace.
We timed our arrival perfectly for sunset. Along with the building, staff, views and meals it is my new favorite restaurant on Aruba. Cannot wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014
Yorkville, New York
“Totally lovely evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had a very enjoyable evening with great food, wonderful service and beautiful live music. The staff was very attentive and the dinners were delicious. Deserts were delicious as were the cocktails and dessert coffee. I would highly recommend an evening with comfortable overstuffed dinning furniture and a beautiful outdoor setting. James was a wonderful entertainer singing all types of music along with playing the trumpet!

• Visited February 2014
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Nice Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I played 18 holes at the Tierra del Sol course and had an after course drink at the club house. The chef was introduced to me and he recommended the rib steak. I stayed for dinner and was not disappointed. It came with a good-sized potato and an ample order of mixed vegetables. There was no room for dessert, but they looked good.

One of my better meals in Aruba, as compared to the high rise area restaurants, and the price was fair.

Service was quick and attentive.

The restaurant had a view of the golf course and the California lighthouse in the distance.

• Visited September 2013