Stayed here with my family over Xmas 2013. We were collected from the airport, welcomed by lovely staff. Our room was very nice and cleaned several times a day. The selection of food in the restaurant was amazing with flawless catering services. My niece absolutely loved the pools and beach play area. We made use of the spa facilities and totally loved our treatments. Everything was fantastic and I would recommend this resort to all my family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait'swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 280 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.