Stayed here on short business trip. Te highlight was the level of service. The staff couldn't have been more helpful throughout the hotel. The room was big and clean, the only negative was a very noisy fridge which needed unplugging in order to sleep.
The only negative was the food at the main buffet restaurant. The selection was ok but, possibly due to the lack of customers, most of it had been sat around for a long time and was very dry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait'swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 280 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait