“A nice place to hangout and to chill” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Salmiyah
Cuisines: American
Kuwait
“A nice place to hangout and to chill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice, they have the lower floor for smoking and non smoking in the first floor. Menu is ok, 3 types of sauces for most of there meals, appetizers are good and filling. Service could be better, but they are accurate when advising when will the main dish arrives, it's hot. Steaks are nice comparing to some other restaurants. It's a recommendation yes.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Salmiyah, Kuwait
“We will back again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I were the only ones in the restaurant which made us nervous. Normally we go to places that have full tables. However, we were hungry and this place was not near other places so we decided to give it a shot. Not sure what it was called, but I ordered a burger with bacon, cheese, ranch, bbq, lettuce and tomato which he ordered chimichangas (See picture). Normally I wouldn't order a burger but I was really hungry and I knew the portion would fill me up.

the verdict: Both were fantastic. Service was fine, no issues and the prices weren't bad. Would definitely go back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando
“Will be back again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT WINGS FROM A BUFFALO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I have few words other than awesome wings, I asked how you get wings from a BUFFALO but it was wasted humour. Great steaks and wings to die for but the only draw back is the parking.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oakville, Canada
“Best American Food in Kuwait and Upper Gulf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

I may be a little bit biased here, but this is my absolute favorite American food
The Scorching wings are out of this world their steak is great, all the chicken sandwiches and also dishes are fabulous, and the price is very reasonable
I usually go with my family 3 times a month.
2 things you should not try the Nachos and the Coffee they are not that good
It is a must go if you like American food