“Small Town, Great Deli” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Waverly, New York
“Small Town, Great Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have enjoyed Soprano's for years. You find they have great garlic pizza by the 1/4 sheet. This pizza is like a fine bread with plenty of cheese and soft crust which I really like the best. They also make their own bread, cookies and many other things. Be sure to try their hot food for take out or eat in. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buffalo
“I could have missed this!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Looking for a late lunch and looked at Trip Advisor. What a find! Nothing special but great homemade food and even better homemade desserts. When I am in the area- I will be back!

Westfield, New York
“Great sub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stopped for lunch after visiting the local car auction. Our subs were great, fast service, friendly employee's, a great little Italian deli. My sub was huge, was only able to eat half. I bought some cookies to take home. The cookies were displayed in a cold case so they had the refrigerator taste to them which I didn't care for. We were there during lunch, I would probably have 2 cash registers going;people buying and redeeming scratch-off tickets and this slowed the line down but the cashier was very friendly and the line moved slowly.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Great little Italian Market, Bakery, Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I love Sopranos. The pizza, antipasto, subs and desserts are incredible! We always order take out for our out of town guests from Sopranos. They won't disappoint!

Visited September 2013
Waverly, New York
“You know what you're getting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We go there at least weekly. The subs and pizza are great. Soprano's is the one place where I never have to worry about them screwing up the order. The meats and rolls are high quality.

Visited April 2013