The nicest thing about the Royal is the pool - a true oasis in the harsh desert. The hotel is located about 100m and across the street from the dead sea. The actual hotel was most likely nice in its day but that day may have been awhile ago. It seems that the overall hotel is not as well maintained as the lobby (unclean hallways and worn room furniture). Furthermore, the hotel service staff seem uninformed and thus not too helpful. I expected more in consideration of the premium rates.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Hotel
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Royal Hotel Ein Bokek
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Israel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent hotel is situated on the shores of the Dead Sea, at the lowest point on earth. Perfectly suited for both a quiet relaxing pampering Spa Getaway or an action packed experience in the area's desert terrain. The hotel's large, extensive conference facilities and state-of-art equipment make it the perfect choice for conferences and meetings. Whatever your needs, The Rimonim Royal is the perfect address at the Dead Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Royal Rimonim Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.