1. Perfect and clean beach for hotel guests only 10 meters from the hotel's swimming pool - probably the best beach on the Dead Sea. After all, it's the most important thing for those that love staying at the Dead Sea.
2. Nice swimming pool which is open until 8 pm and sometimes until 10 pm (in many other hotels we stayed in the pool closes at 6 pm and it's impossible to use it until next morning). Quite important if you want to go to the sea and to the pool once again after supper. Don't worry about the noise from the pool - 95% of the guests go to dinner at 5-6 pm and the pool area becomes completely quiet.
3. LOTS of free and tasty food (the hotel is *all inclusive*).
4. Quite nice playroom for kids, small zoo corner with peacocks and some jumping action for older children.
5. Most of the rooms have sea-view.
6. We could take free bicycles from the concierge and had cool rides! It helped us to keep the original shape after tones of food... :)
7. Awesome water flow in the shower!
Resume: if you're seeking for luxury and "boutiqueness", most probably this hotel is not for you. Be prepared to see (and hear) lots of kids and sometimes not really delicate people. This hotel is the best choice for those who likes to eat and want to enjoy the Dead Sea WITHOUT TOUCHING THE MONEY OR CREDIT CARD during the stay at the hotel. We had a great vacation there, thanks to the coolest Dead Sea, lack of any sort of action, sun and swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Leonardo Club Dead Sea, you will enjoy an an "all inclusive" experience at the exclusive deluxe level. You will enjoy a private beach, luxurious pool, lavish spa treatments and all that will make your vacation an enthralling experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Club Dead Sea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ein Bokek Golden Tulip
- Leonardo Club Dead Sea Hotel Israel