we are a young couple (30 years old).
we had a lovely weekend in my wife's birthday in Hod hotel.
the room was clean and the service was excellent.
the hotel is very close to the beach, actually we used the private beach of the hotel, while the other hotels around were quite far .
the food id delicious and had a great variety of different tastes.
we will be back soon for sure!
great value for money!
- Also Known As:
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel
- Hod Hamidbar Resort And Spa Hotel Dead Sea, Israel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent Hod Hamidbar hotel on the Dead Sea shore invites you to enjoy a vacation in a different state of mind.The Hod Hamidbar Hotel is located in the northern stretch of the Ein Bokek region, on the Dead Sea shore at the lowest point on earth, famous for it’s natural qualities and unique climate.The hotel’s 203, intimate & climate controlled rooms face the magical breathtaking desert landscape and Dead Sea, are equipped with the utmost in comfort and innovativeness.The magnificent, spa offers you the perfect relaxation and pampering experience.A magnificently beautiful beach, adjacent to the hotel, just stepsAnd most importantly – serenity & relaxation in an intimate atmosphere, combined with personal service and professional, skilled staff to ensure you a homely aura, turning your vacation into an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Hod Hamidbar Resort and Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.