“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ein Bokek MP, Ein Bokek 86930, Israel   |
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Ein Bokek
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had a good service during our stay, the manager were aware of our needs and they offered us sweet attention. Our room was clean and the balcony was nice as much as the view. The only problem that we had was with the room service, whom was really disrepectful at the beginning but then after an argument was much nicer. Except that it was enjoyable.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Davidus_7,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

We have forward your feedback about the room service to our food and beverage manger .

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special menu and the spa facilities.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed at the Dan for one night in December (no other hotels had availability when we booked) - the hotel is well located, but is showing its age. Our room had peeling wallpaper, lamps with water damage and a sofa that looked like it had been hacked at by a child with a pocket knife, but we did have a balcony, a great view of the sea and a very comfortable bed.

The heated indoor/outdoor dead sea pool is wonderful.

Our room price included half board (we were not aware of this when we booked, but it made the ~$300 room rate slightly less obscene). The breakfast spread is extensive and quite good. Dinner was typical cafeteria fare (think college dining hall).

Dear Jennifer J,

Thank you for your comments on this website.

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our great view was good and that you liked our comfortable bed during your stay.

Some of the issue you pointed in regards to the room, the wallpaper and the lamp condition was replaced already .Tthanks for your suggestion on how we can be even better in the future.

Modiin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I spent three nights at this hotel as part of a group last week. First of all the good points.

The Hotel had a very nice room with a Balcony and the food at breakfast and dinner was excellent.

Now the bad parts;

The outside pool was not heated even though the pool had heating ability (the hotel management wanted to save money, even though the lifeguard told us that open outside pools are required to be heated in December). The pool was freezing and when I tried to swim the pain made me go out after one lap. Senior citizens for which my group included a lof of, could not even think of using this pool. This was Management money saving on the back of the guest.

The treatment specialists were a mixed back but not very good in general.
I had one message that was quick hard and efficient, but without feeling.
My wife has a terrible treatement for which the person did not know what to do. In the hotels credit, she received a free treetment as compensation which was good.

However I had a very disturbing experience with my Hot mud treatment. At the end of the treatment while showering off the mud my female specialist walked into the shower to shower off my back (I was completely nude and she did not even knock).

Dear Stern Family,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel.

I was sorry to read that some issue on your stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.

Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

I will be more than happy if you could send me your personal mail address or phone number so I can speak to you in person.
My mail address is : riki.apel@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest Relation Manger
riki.apel@tamareshotels.co.il
Netanya, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

nice hotel. we go there at least twice a year. a perfect place for relaxation.
the spa is very comfort'especially during the winter.
dining facilities are very good/ ample food and very tasty/ a large selection to suit every pallette.

Dear Nitsan E,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Tripadvisor website.

I would like to thank you for such a great review .It was particularly satisfying to read that you enjoyed your SECOND stay with us. I will make sure to share your wonderful words with our team.
It was pleasing to see that your impression of our food and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I will be happy to know in advance upon your next visit in order to take care personally of your reservation and to assure enjoyable stay.
Please feel free to contact me via mail on your next trip to the Daniel Dead Sea .

riki.apel@tamareshotels.co.il
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Wonderful hotel for a very relaxing vacation. The facilities were excellent, the rooms were airy and clean and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. This is my second time at this hotel and really enjoyed it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Paula G,
Thank you for your positive comments on this website.
It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our Team members and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel DEAD SEA Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

Kfar Saba, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Was a very good vacation and we want to thank especially to Mr Pesah for his ospitality and how he took care of us giving us a nice feeling for everthing .
The food was very good and tasty.
The cleaning in our room and around was excellent

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Bebica,
Thank you very much for your positive review of our hotel.
we are very plased that we could meet all of your expectations.
in regards to your praise for the exceellent service you felt especialy from Mr .Pesah this plased him very much and so we are looking forward to welcoming
you agagin in Daniel Dead Sea.
Best regards,
Riki Aapel
Guest Relation Manger
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went to this hotel for 2 nights via the teachers acadamy.
I want to surprise my wife and take another night in this hotel(the 1st before).
I call to the hotel and they gave me a crazy price(1,100 nis).
So, we went to another hotel and then move to this one.
This hotel look very fancy outside and inside .
The rooms looks new and modern and i realy like the decor.
The food is avarage but every one can find somthing that he is like.
I hate the queue to get for the dining room as i felt like a poor that wait for his food.
They need to open another dining room as the hotel was full.
It was very noisy days since it was holiday but i dont think this kind hotel suitable for kids.
All in all a good hotel but some things must to improve(including the price as they don't 4 seasons).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Dudi R,

Thank you for your great comments .

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of rooms was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special Decoration, location and the room.

Your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

If you are planning on returning to the Dead Sea, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so that we can restore your faith in us.

Best regards
Guest relation

Been to Daniel Dead Sea Hotel? Share your experiences!