Refurbished rooms terrific but others shabby and uncomfortable.
Smallish buffet - not as varied as Le Meridian.
Few staff understand or speak English.
Lovely pool, nice beach, lots of activities for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the lowest place on Earth, right at the edge of the with its own private beach, the Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis waiting to pamper you at the highest level possible. The Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis an elegant vacation spot in the heart of the desert. The hotel houses a unique large freshwater pool with internal currents and is heated during the winter. The hotel s Rosemarin restaurant serves three meals a day. The rich breakfast menu includes a salad bar with various cheeses and breads. Lobby Carnival is the hotel s dairy restaurant, serving an assortment of salads, sandwiches, toasts, pizza, ice cream, homemade cakes and a selection of hot, cold and alcoholic beverages. The large and luxurious spa offers a fitness room, a heated pool with saltwater from the Dead Sea, two Jacuzzis, two sulfur pools, wet and dry saunas and two pressure showers. A wide variety of treatments are provided at the Spa. The hotel s entertainment staff offers a varied program of activities including shows, guest artists, games, workshops and more.Wireless High Speed Internet Access (WiFi) is available. ** Check-in time update : for saturday evenings is 19:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea
- Crowne Plaza Ein Bokek
- Israel Dead Sea Hotels
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea Israel