“Spacious & luxurious hotel at Good price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain

You added Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain to your Saves list
Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Build 252 Road 1908, Block 319 | off Exhibition Rd, Hoora 11538, Bahrain   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hoora
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Spacious & luxurious hotel at Good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I selected this hotel for 1 night stay with my wife on 27th Oct, 2012. Initially I was little confused and based on tripadvisor reviews and feedback I opted to go for it and I must say that I am really happy with my decision. Before arriving, I made the booking over the phone with their reservations department staff which was really comfortable and the best thing is that they didnt ask to pay or provide card details before arriving. I made all the payments at check out. The booking process was very easy and when we reached our room was ready on the 7th floor. The room was well maintained and bathroom was very clean. The room was very big and spacious as compared to the others hotels I have stayed in. A welcome drink and fruit basket was provided by the management as complimentary gift on arrival. The only negative thing I noticed about this hotel is that they have restaurants with live entertainment on 1st, 8th and 9th floor due to which you could hear the loud music being played in night when you are trying to sleep. Apart from this everything was juts perfect. As i was really tired, the music was not enough to disturb my sleep. We really enjoyed our stay here. I would opt for this hotel again if I get chance to come to Bahrain in future.

Room Tip: Try to select rooms in middle floors to avoid loud music in the night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sheffield, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Windsor Tower hotel seems to be a decent budget hotel. The rooms are a bit old but well maintained. The bathroom was pretty clean. The room was small but well maintained. Proper air conditioning. Complimentary fruit basket with two water bottles. I would consider this place as a "short time/quickie" hotel. Prefer to choose room above 5th floor as you would be disturbed by the beats of the club on the 1st floor which fades away after 3 am in the morning.
Will accept guest with a charge of 10 bucks & identification proof of ur guest.

The breakfast was the only sad part of the stay. Very limited buffet, no omelette station. For further information do seek assistance from the bell boy. Overall this place is well maintained and better than any average hotel around.

Room Tip: Rooms above 5th floor. and seek bell boys assistance for added information.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Hemantsharma123, General Manager at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We would like to thank you for your time to review our hotel based on your stay experience. We are glad to know that you did like your stay and liked the amenities provided in rooms. We have noted your comments on the breakfast. We do provide egg preparations as per requests at no extra cost, being an 3 star hotel, providing an live station for breakfast is bit difficult but nevertheless with certain plans for renovation we shall keep this in mind to carve out the space required for certain placements of equipment etc We encourage you to keep letting us know your experiences

Best regards

Hemant Sharma

Group sales/mkt & e-commerce
Ar Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

As a first timer in Bahrain, I suggest this hotel.

Positive:
1. Very near to any fast foods/restaurants.
2. There's a restaurant & bar in hotel.
3. Very accommodating staffs.
4. Very cheap price.
5. Very near to landmarks specially the Bahrain National Museum.
6. Hassle free online booking.
7. Late check out is excellent.

Negative:
1. Some faucet are not well cleaned.
2. A/C thermostat are fixed!
3. Bellboy knocked the door with a bunch of fruits from hotel manager but when I opened the door, He didn't gave it to me instead he immediately go inside our room and he put on table.

Overall rate:
Still excellent for 2/3 star hotel. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Take the room 605 specially if you are family.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

i stayed 4 days..it was gud experience..
GOOD STUFF: Location.Comfortable bed, room service..no noise at least where my room was.thank god...hemant from sales department and manager santosh r best ppl to ask for help if person hav any issue with hotel..

Bad Stuff : reception does not hav full information about hotel rules and policies.they were charging me 10 dinar for taking guest to my room before 9pm.according to hotel policy they shud charge me if i take after 9 pm.this happend bcoz of lack of info reception hav.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

Spent 2 nights at this hotel from February 10-12. This was my third time here and all i can say is that everything was just perfect.

the hotel is located off exhibition road. near al-gozi complex (lots of electronics shops) and beside the delmon academy. located diagonally across a parking lot, you can find a thai restaurant and small grocery stores. there are lots of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel such as Hard Rock Cafe, Pizzu Hut, McDonalds, etc.

i booked the room via email. they were very quick in replying to my messages and very accommodating regarding my requests such as airport transfers and late check-out. since i was arriving late at night, they asked for my credit card details to book the room.

check-in was a breeze, no more than 5 minutes. and i was pleasantly surprised to find out that i was upgraded to a junior suite. please refer to the pictures i've uploaded. regarding the issue of the noise from the bar, i stayed on the 4th floor and couldn't hear anything inside my room. bar closes at 2AM by the way.

the service was superb. all of their staff were very nice and hospitable and they are not out to rip you off. for example, buffet breakfast was available up to 10 AM. i came 15 minutes late and they were already clearing away the food. the waiter told me to just order from the menu. which i did thingking that i would have to pay for it. to my surprise, they did not charge me anything.

i definitely recommend this hotel. good price, good location, good rooms, great service. what more can you ask for.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

My family and I stayed here between Feb. 18 to 20, 2010.

We booked two rooms (one double and one junior suite) via email two weeks before our scheduled stay. The sales staff were very quick in replying to my emails and they were very accommodating regarding a few requests we had.

Hotel location is very nice. it is just off exhibition road and very close to a lot of shops and restaurants.

Our rooms were on the fifth floor. they were very roomy and cozy. minor vibrations from the club on the first floor could still be felt from one of our rooms. but it was weak enough not to cause too much of an inconvenience. the club closes at around 1:30 AM.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
BahrainHemant, General Manager.Group sales/Marketing & e-commerce at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this review, March 29, 2010
Management would like to thank you for taking the time out to write about your stay experience at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain.
We appreciate your feedback and happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, with regards to minor vibrations from the club ,we would be taking some steps to further reduce the impect during the planned work in the month of august end 2010
Hope you would continue visiting us
thanks & regards

Hemant Sharma
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2010

Basic 3 star hotel. Very good breakfast. Quiet room on 5th floor (no noise from disco).

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain? Share your experiences!