“Good beer, good snacks” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Pittsburgh
“Good beer, good snacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

Stopped there 4 times during our time in the Finger Lakes - mostly just for a few beers. I ate there twice. Once I had a salad, it was very good. The 2nd time we had just wings - Nuclear and they were indeed nuclear hot but tasty as well. The service was good and this place had a steady flow of business but never got crowded. Although, it wasn't a busy week for Watkins Glen.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Binghamton, New York
“$17.95 for Lemon Chicken?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

My husband and I stopped at Rooster Fish over the weekend for lunch. We were seated quickly and our orders were taken. My husband ordered the lemon chicken and I got a chicken roll-up. My husband did not look at the price of his meal so I was floored by the price when we go the bill. $17.95 for chicken and some rice. He said the chicken was really good but not $17.95 good.

My roll up was okay at best. It was really loaded with black beans. I had to get my fork and try to get some out of the roll-up. There was no sides offered with the roll-up but we did get a small loaf of bread to share while we waited for our food. Service was okay but it took a very long time to get our food.

I would consider trying them again though. The atmosphere was nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Great food, good beer at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

When our group of seven wandered into this restaurant at lunchtime, one person expressed concern about the breadth of the menu and the ability to prepare all the dishes well. Six of us had sandwiches, one a pasta dish, and everyone enjoyed what he/she ordered. The vegetarian has several options that sounded good. The beer drinkers ended up swapping beers, and both enjoyed what the other had ordered. I'd go back if I were in the area again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“YUCK”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

AWFUL!!!!!!!! Be warned of this place. Gross, not clean, and gross. Don't waste your money. Awful food, service, and flat warm beer. Did not feel welcomed at all.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Montoursville, PA
“Could Be alot better!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

Just visited recently for the annual Finger Lakes Wine Festival and thought we would have dinner here since we did last year and enjoyed it so well. Unfortunately, this years experience was not as good as last years. The food was decent but the service was terrible. We had to wait forever to be waited on and our server was very forgetful. Also received cold coffee and lukewarm soup. The bathroom was also very ditry, which usually is not a good sign of how the rest of the place is taken care of. This could be a great place since it does have a good atmosphere. We did enjoy the entertainment. As stated in my title "Could be alot better!!"

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere