“All Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region at the southern tip of Seneca Lake the views from our waterfront restaurant are sure not to disappoint. What better way to enjoy these breathtaking views than with a cocktail and some good food. You won't be disappointed by our juicy burgers, fabulous fish fry, and let's not forget those ice cold beverages. With our outdoor seating and view of the 150+ boats docked in our marina we welcome you to come sit back and enjoy a day at the lake. TO SEE OUR LATEST MENU PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE!
Toronto
“All Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Scenery, service, food and atmosphere are all excellent. The place just has a really good feeling about it. Just wish it was open all year round.

Visited August 2011

Elmira, New York
“Fantastic view with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

The food is pretty good. I have the steamed mussels and shrimp in white wine with toasted French bread. The food was good, the beer cold. If that was all they had, it would be worth going back for more, but they have more. The outside patio area is ON THE WATER. You side outside with about 200 sail and motor boats all around, so if you don't want to watch your neighbors in the restaurant, you can watch the harbor action. GREAT VIEW of lovely Seneca Lake, too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo
“Great spot, everything else OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

There's not much going on for late dinner in Watkins Glen, but we found this place and they had a kitchen open up until 9. We walked in at 830 and the staff looked pretty bummed that people still were coming into eat. Based on the reactions we were a little nervous about our food, but we both have worked in food service, so we didn't really care. The service was slow and inconsistent and the waiter rarely came back or got our orders right. The food we did get was good, but nothing special. The view is excellent and it's a great place to hang out by the water for some drinks and to watch a sunset, but that's about it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
toronto
“Great view, adequate food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

Wonderful location. Right on the water overlooking the South point of Seneca Lake. It also overlooks the marina. It has plenty of outdoor seating and always seemed to have a constant flow of people. The location was so good that we went there a few times just even for drinks while in Watkins. The service was good, but some of the staff seemed new and a little overwhelmed during busier times. The food was tasty and delivered fairly promptly. The only critique I would have would be their hours of operation. On a beautiful Thursday evening they closed at 9 pm. I would think with that location and lack of other venues, that it would stay open until at least 11ish.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Worst Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

My family and I were on vacation in Watkins Glen, NY and went to the Village Marina Bar & Grill recently. Everything started out great, but just went down hill very fast. Our server never came back to ask if we needed anything else to drink (we were sitting in the hot sun) so my husband kept going to the barr to our drink refills. My husband and I both ordered large salads to have before our meals and our boys ordered an app. The app came out about 30min after we ordered it, then my husbands meal and my one sons meal came out (it was good that we had the app to munch on) my other son and I waited and waited for our food. Finally my meal and my husbands salad came out. Then my salad (which was a small and was still charged for a large) and my other sons meal came out. I could hear servers telling their tables that the kitchen really didn't know what they were doing and that was why food was coming out in bits and pieces. The food had hardly any taste and wasn't very good. My one son didn't even eat his food because it looked 1/2 cooked and the taste was horrible. We were all very disappointed. It really looks like a great place to go, but from the sounds of it the kitchen staff need a LOT of help. On our way out I watched a cook from the kitchen come out and go right into the bathroom with his apron still on GROSS!!!! It really made me wonder if he even washed his hands when he was done. We will NEVER be back there again. I really don't know how they have been open as long as they have with the food being so bad and the kitchen staff not knowing how to run a kitchen.

• Visited July 2011