I have just come back from a visit to this wonderful hotel. It is located in an ancient and breathtaking building in the very pretty town of Mirepoix. Very high ceilings, gorgeous beams and old tiled floors abound. The decor is tasteful and the room was spacious and comfortable (a suite on the first floor). No effort was spared to make us comfortable. Dinner was outstanding - we had the Menu Degustation and enjoyed every one of the courses. The food was exquisite and beautifully presented. It was a birthday celebration which I had spoken to the hotel about beforehand and they surprised us with a stunning strawberry birthday cake which was divine. We had the feeling that they wanted to take excellent care of us and to give us a memorable time. They totally succeeded. I will be back. Superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Royal, a well kept secret in the sun!The quaint medieval town of Mirepoix in the Ariège region was built in the 14th century but has origins that go as far back as the 11th century.In the heart of this beautiful ‘bastide’ lies the historic House of Malroc, or Relais Royal as it is known today.The old townhouse was lovingly restored, modern comfort and luxury furnishings were added and it is now the foremost hotel in the Ariège region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Relais Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais & Chateaux Relais Royal Hotel Mirepoix
- Relais And Chateaux Relais Royal
- Relais Royal Hotel
- Relais Royal Mirepoix