“Zanzibar Magic” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Toronto, Canada
“Zanzibar Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My hubby and I had the best safari in Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. All arranged by Zanzibar Magic. Thank you David for making our holiday so magical!

Visited October 2012

Snohomish, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“zanzibar magic tour operater”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

please be careful not to use Zanzibar magic as a tour operator. We used David with Zanzibar magic in july of 2012 and he took 600$ from us with out providing the car hire we paid for. While he has agreed that he took our money he has done nothing to return the money for the last 6 months. While I don't expect the money to be refunded i only hope that he will not be able to steal from other tourists. Please do not use him.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Stone Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

What a magnificant day I spent my day walking through the winding streets; discover buildings and hotels with overhanging balconies and huge, carved wooden doors, street vendors, and friendly kids smilimg throughout when they see "Mzungu" white person.
I have used my day properly with my guide from ASKO Tours and Travel Zanzibar, he was funny and friendly Hamid, if you need to enjoy either find your way in stone town but I guarrantee you will get lost on and off.
Get a guide from reputable tour operator you will enjoy Stone town, I have been vising House of wonder, slave market , market and many places.

Visited August 2011
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Enjoy getting lost”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

Forget the beach, one of the best things to do while on Zanzibar is get lost wandering around the old quarter of the Stonetown. There are some hidden gems in there and the people are very helpful should you need directions to find your way out. Also don't to forget to have coffee with the locals.

Visited April 2011
modena
“when tradition are carried on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

We have recently spent a wonderful holiday in Zanzibar. Not too many tourists around, beaches almost unspoiled and so it was Stone Town, where we found a lovely mediterranean restaurant called The House of Spices, serving the real italian pizza plus many other delicatesse ranging from home made pasta, teasting sauces, grilled fish.
The whole all scented with spices. The wine bar, beside a huge range of wines, serves tapas which is a truly alternative for who like to be light while walking around the narrows streets.
We could not resist and we made the House of Spices being our daily stop over for lunch and dinner.