Hard to find in the labyrinth of Stone Town (well for us anyway!), but when you find it you walk into the nicest baristas and staff in ST. The staff are super friendly, always with a smile on their face - they clearly enjoy where they work and what the do. Coffee is quality - I love the coconut and lime Lassi (so refreshing) and the food is top notch as well. Even when it overflows the staff dont get flustered, they have this down like clockwork - big up to the management and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Stone Town