Stayed here three times in three years and this place still delivers great standards and value for money in a vibrant and ever changing town. Super individual rooms that are spotlessly clean and provide all feasible mod cons at an affordable price.
The staff are charming, there is a superb rooftop for breakfasts (amazing coffees!!) and a friendly, safe ambience that make this a great recommendation. Finding it will test your orientation skills but well worth persevering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Stone Town