We stayed in Expresso room- subsided our expectations. The room was very large with excellent furniture and great view of the street from the window.
The ladies that work at the hotel are super...could not have been more pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast was the best we had been provided anywhere we stayed in Africa for a month. Coffee was the best Also.
Location is perfect....would not stay anywhere else on my return to stone town.
Highly recommend Zanzibar Coffee House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Stone Town