We stayed there beginning of January. The room was huge (more a suite than a room), with two beds and two (small) bathrooms.
This place has a lot of charm, but gives the impression it could be better maintained and so seems a little dusty and old, but is nevertheless worth a stay.
The breakfast was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After the heat and dust of Stone Town, the rooms of BEYT AL SALAAM BOUTIQUE HOTEL, are a cool heaven, constructed in the traditional Swahili manner, whereby Four-Poster Beds Draped with netting dominate, offset by delicate side tables, vanity units, etc ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Beyt al Salaam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beyt Al Chai Hotel Stone Town
- Beyt Al Salaam Zanzibar Island/Stone Town