This hotel is really a good place to stay when you visit Stonetown for a few days. Just 5 minutes walk from the labyrint of little streets and peacefull and quiet so you can relax after walking around this beautiful place. There are just a few rooms and that makes this hotel very personal. The crew is nice and helpfull and the rooms are clean and cool. And that makes it really a good place to stay after the heat of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For those who want to experience the charm of a classic Zanzibar setting with a touch of ancient Arabian mystique, the place is Beyt Al Salaam, formerly known as Beyt Al Chai. This is a exquisite 10-room boutique hotel within a traditional Zanzibar house, built on 3 floors on what was once a tea house.Sitting only a few paces from the sea, the house is cool and breezy. On a typical day, guests relax in our beautifully appointed lounge and rooms overlooking a square filled with hibiscus and ancient tamarind trees - Simultaneously feeling the pull of the mysterious Indian Ocean that lies just beyond the trees and soaking up the ambiance of this World Heritage Site only steps away from the shops, restaurants and attractions of contemporary Zanzibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Beyt al Salaam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beyt Al Chai Hotel Stone Town
- Beyt Al Salaam Zanzibar Island/Stone Town