This hotel is really a good place to stay when you visit Stonetown for a few days. Just 5 minutes walk from the labyrint of little streets and peacefull and quiet so you can relax after walking around this beautiful place. There are just a few rooms and that makes this hotel very personal. The crew is nice and helpfull and the rooms are clean and cool. And that makes it really a good place to stay after the heat of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After the heat and dust of Stone Town, the rooms of BEYT AL SALAAM BOUTIQUE HOTEL, are a cool heaven, constructed in the traditional Swahili manner, whereby Four-Poster Beds Draped with netting dominate, offset by delicate side tables, vanity units, etc ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Beyt al Salaam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beyt Al Chai Hotel Stone Town
- Beyt Al Salaam Zanzibar Island/Stone Town