Old world charm in the heart of Stone Town! The hotel is charming and very authentically Zanzibar. The rooms are roomy and comfortable. The food was great -- the couple sitting across from us at dinner was served the largest reef lobster I have ever seen. My wife and I stayed in the Dunia suite, which was fantastic and has a rooftop deck and tub -- highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, Persian rugs, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. In its adjacent building there is the Palace Luxury Spa, with its contemporary look and feel with one-of-a-kind art and furniture. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Stone Town