This is an insider tip and the place to stay when visiting Zanzibar. Next time I am coming back to Zanzibar I will definitely stay here! An excellent choice for a stay in historical Stone Town/ Zanzibar!!!!! PS: Internet is very reliable here. Good food and service.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Stone Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and managed by a Dutch couple and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, Persian rugs, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.