When I first started looking for hotels in Stone Town I used Trip Advisor. I decided this hotel because of my budget and location. The hotel is very well presented with a lovely green garden which I saw on Trip Advisor. The staff welcomed me and help with my bags. I was given a room on the 1st floor. The room was presented like a 5 star hotel. Breakfast was on the roof top & staff couldn't do enough for you. Notes: there are power black outs so the lift doesn't work, walking distance to town, the slave market and all the alley ways full of shops, ferry to the islands and Dar es Salaam across the road. I didn't walk around the town at night, but I felt very safe in this hotel. I hope to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Stone Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and managed by a Dutch couple and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, Persian rugs, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.