After reading positive reviews in Tripadvisor, I recommended Abuso Inn to friends looking for last minute accommodation in Stone Town. They were very much satisfied so I decided on staying at Abuso Inn too. Based on my experience in October 2012:
- The staff was very kind and helpful all the time.
- They helped me organize transport to airport and Jozani Forest.
- My room had hot water, mosquito net, both A/C and ceiling fan.
- Breakfast was nice and included.
- After checking out, I could leave my baggage at the reception and mangos in the refrigerator :)
If you are looking for a well located, budget accommodation with antique furniture and very kind staff, you will definitely like Abuso Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Abuso Hotel
- Abuso Hotel Stone Town
- Abuso Inn Zanzibar/Stone Town