Stayed at this novel hotel for 2 nights in June 2013.
The customer service and wonderful rooms make this hotel well worth a visit.
The rooftop restaurant offers a wonderful dinner menu to give you the full taste of east Africa
We let them organise 2 trips and the guides were both very knowledgable and great company.
Fully recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emerson Spice, a new Zanzibari experience. This labour of love is a journey into the transformation of a near ruin into a five star fantasy that can only be experienced on the beautiful Islands of Zanzibar. We have opened the cafe and Tea House restaurant and we now have 10 of our 12 rooms open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Emerson Spice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerson Spice Hotel Stone Town
- Emerson Spice Zanzibar/Stone Town