I think everyone should spend a few nights at a beach resort, and at least one in Stonetown. It would be a shame to miss this unique city. We spent 1 night at Emerson spice. Two would have been better. Such a unique property! Rooms were the biggest I have ever seen. Very "open" hotel and you feel like you are living and breathing Stonetown, if only for a moment. Don't miss sunset cocktails and the tasting menu on the rooftop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emerson Spice, a new Zanzibari experience. This labour of love is a journey into the transformation of a near ruin into a five star fantasy that can only be experienced on the beautiful Islands of Zanzibar. We have opened the cafe and Tea House restaurant and we now have 10 of our 12 rooms open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Emerson Spice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerson Spice Hotel Stone Town
- Emerson Spice Zanzibar Island/Stone Town