We stayed at Emerson Spice for 5 nights in the Kate room with our 3 young children. In the heart of Stone Town, the hotel is exotic and beautifully decorated. The room was plenty big enough for all of us with 2 large outside terrace areas (one with a large bath) and room for the additional beds too. We had breakfast served on our terrace each morning w hich was much easier with the children as the rooftop restaurant is not what you could call child-friendlyowing to the very low railing. Having said that all the food was delicious; breakfast began with exotic fruit platters, followed by a choice of eggs with toast and muffins; the light lunch menu served on the ground floor was superb and the set menu for the evening was tasty and unusual. We found the staff were fantastic in anticipating our needs - they arranged a babysitter, transfers and day trips and were always friendly and attentive. Would love to go back to Zanzibar just to return to Emerson Spice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emerson Spice, a new Zanzibari experience. This labour of love is a journey into the transformation of a near ruin into a five star fantasy that can only be experienced on the beautiful Islands of Zanzibar. We have opened the cafe and Tea House restaurant and we now have 10 of our 12 rooms open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Emerson Spice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerson Spice Hotel Stone Town
- Emerson Spice Zanzibar/Stone Town