Emerson Spice was our first stop to a great holiday. We didn't know what to expect but were nicely surprised with this hotel. The rooms are very exotic with each room designed differently and a story behind it. We stayed in Kate room which was recommended to us. It was at the top with a big balcony to look over stone town and another balcony on the other side with an outside bath.
The staff were very friendly and happy to please. The dinner on the roof top was fantastic and worth booking for. They try hard to incorporate different spices and the flavours of Zanzibar. The hotel is well situated in stone town - close to harbour, night market and day markets. The hotel supplies a phone for your walk abouts in case you get lost which is very likely! The room has great touches such as beach bags, umbrellas and bits box for things you may have left behind.
If you ever in Stone Town this hotel is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emerson Spice, a new Zanzibari experience. This labour of love is a journey into the transformation of a near ruin into a five star fantasy that can only be experienced on the beautiful Islands of Zanzibar. We have opened the cafe and Tea House restaurant and we now have 10 of our 12 rooms open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Emerson Spice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerson Spice Hotel Stone Town
- Emerson Spice Zanzibar Island/Stone Town