We spent 2 nights in Stone Town Cafe and it was a fantastic stay. I found the staff to be personable and friendly. Ibrahim downstairs is a legend and I really hope his dream of coming to London comes true!
The rooms were well serviced and maintained. Air conditioning worked fine as well. There are stairs as people have mentioned but the house staff are more than happy taking your luggage up. There is a safe for your valuables too. The owner also offered us our room for a few more hours after check out to keep our bags in, which was a very nice offer.
The only poor thing about the room was the holes in the mosquito nets above the bed, but this we rectified (using towels etc) and told the owner before we left.
Overall, do not hesitate to book a stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar