This is a quaint and small hotel but has everything you need for a stay in Stone Town. It is clean and well maintained and the staff were friendly. The hotel is very well situated to all the attractions in the town and also very convenient for Sun Downers at Africa House.
Our room had AC, a TV and a safe for valuables and was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and well maintained.
Food in the cafe downstairs was great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the café downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar