this is a great fairly cheap b and b to stay in . very centrally located it is a 2 minute walk from the shops, africa house for cocktails and restaurants. The rooms are fine and the staff helpful. The breakfast in the morning is delicious! I have now stayed hjere a few times and considering some of the posh hotels in the same area charge up to 300 dollars a night this is brilliant value at around 80 dollars per room per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar