Kisiwa House is a beautiful little boutique hotel in a central location in StoneTown. We spent only 1 night at the hotel, but we would have gladly stayed longer if we had the time. The staff is very friendly and courteous. We were greeted with a mango/kiwi milk drink while we checked in. The hotel is very clean and well kept. The decor is beautiful and calming. The dining area is on the top floor, both indoor and outdoor. We had three meals at this hotel and we enjoyed each one. The hotel was not very busy when we travelled (during off season) and so we received very personal service. The hotel is an old house and so it does not have an elevator. This was not a problem for us however, could be a problem for those unable to climb several flights of stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town