We stayed three nights. The staff was fantastic and gave us recommendations and made us feel very comfortable. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast was fantastic and filling. The view from the restaurant is beautiful. The rooms are spacious and have all the amenities we needed. We always felt safe and never had problems with the street touts. Great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Hotel
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar/Stone Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.