Warere is a truly lovely place to stay. The rooms are excellent and very comfortable, and staff are very welcoming upon arrival (including welcome drink). Breakfast is offered on the roof which is very nice. Warere is a 5-10 minute walk outside of the central part of Stone Town, and the walk at night can be a bit dark, but we didn't have any problems. Overall, a really excellent accomodation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town