Warere Town House is located right near the port/ferry terminal, a 5-10 minute walk from the markets and bars and the middle of Stone Town. It's a little hard to find initially as it's tucked away behind some buildings but because it's off the main road, it's very quiet and peaceful.
Accommodation was cheap, new air con, friendly staff, rooftop bar, breakfast, wi fi - couldn't ask for much more.
Pick up/drop off from the airport is available for $10 and tours can be organised directly with the staff.
I would definitely recommend trying this place out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town