This guesthouse is very lovely and the staff are helpful and friendly. We organised a few different tours through the front desk and found them to be excellent. Our room was wonderful and had a little balcony. We enjoyed the breakfast up on the roof terrace and the omelettes are very tasty. This hotel is very handy and is right across from the ferry terminal and just down the road from the Freddie Mercury Restaurant. It is about a 10 minute walk right into the heart of stone town so it is in a very quiet location, out of the hustle and bustle of the main town. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is thinking of coming to Stone Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town