The price is really great. Place is clean and close to all the attractions. Room was a bit small and the internet would only work sporadically. ToiletBreakfast was delicious, although I had to fight the flies away. I was annoyed when the airport pick-up wasn't there. I had changed my arrival time (came in the night before rather than the next day) and they did not update their information. I also asked for a late check-out and they refused despite the hotel seeming empty.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Hotel
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.