I stayed here for a total of four nights and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff is superb in every way and immediately made me feel comfortable. The hotel or "townhouse" is in an attractive Arabesque building, about a 5 minute walk from the center of town and 2 min to the ferry terminal. In general I felt safe walking to/from the hotel although I can understand why a solo female travler might be discouraged from returning late at night.
And the beds! Possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town