I stayed at Warere for 3 nights whilst visiting Zanzibar. The rooms are clean, spacious and very charming. Compared to alot of the other hotels its exceptionally good value. The staff are friendly, accomodating and very helpful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over thirty years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself in making your stay on our spice island memorable.The Warere has been newly renovated to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Come relax with a cold drink on our rooftop after taking in the sites of Stone Town. Enjoy the comfort of your traditionally decorated room while using our free wi-fi connection. Let our exclusive Town House be your home away from home in this exotic spice island, Karibu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar/Stone Town