I stayed there two non-consecutive nights at the beginning and end of the safari. It's a beautiful place, brilliant setting with great views on Lake Manyara [especially from the infinity pool]. 3 to 4 rooms are in each thatched roundavel hut, all having a patio or balcony respectively. Nice lounge and bar area as well as dining room. Excellent food and a rich breakfast breakfast buffet is offered. A huge armada of staff is friendly and seems to wait around the huts to pick up your luggage. The rooms are nice and have all amenities, only the shower is a bit tiny. The lodge offers entertainment, acrobatic and singing in the evening. WiFi is advertised, but did not work and the internet connection through LAN is very slow. Nice place to stay for a couple of days.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel Lake Manyara National Park
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking as its muse the glorious bird life of the fabulously soda-encrusted and pink flamingo-fringed...Lake Manyara, the swooping curves of this elegantly evocative lodge defy description. As do the soaring views over the Great Rift Valley, the rose-gold sunsets over the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and the utterly unique tree climbing Lake Manyara lions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Lake Manyara Serena Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.