I stayed at this hotel before being picked up for a Safari trip (it was an official pick up point so it made sense to stay here). It's ok for an overnight stop, but I wouldn't stay here for any longer period of time - although the lobby looks impressive, the walls are very thin and the rooms basic (additionally each room only gets 15 minutes of wi-fi). We were in a room on the ground floor, and noise from guests talking in the nearby lobby was frustrating. It did serve its purpose however, and was quite near the airport (with a shuttle bus straight from either, although this was quite pricey considering that it wasn't very far)
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Airport Johannesburg Hotel
- Town Lodge Airport Johannesburg Hotel Germiston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated alongside the R24 airport freeway the hotel is easily accessible to all the main feeder motorways for the northern, eastern, western and central suburbs. A shuttle bus service is available for the short 10 minute trip to and from O.R.Tambo International Airport for a nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town Lodge Airport Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.