“Solid-I'd stay here again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Commerce Park Drive, Routes 81 & 3, Watertown, NY 13601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Watertown
“Solid-I'd stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I picked this hotel based on price and strength of reviews and I was not disappointed. The room was clean, the breakfast was delicious, and there weren't any major issues. The front desk was very helpful resolving a booking change at the last minute as well. My only minor complaints that were room specific to 313 included a door poorly fit to the frame, and a shower head with a broken adjuster ring. Also, be aware the walls and doors are rather thin...you can hear every word as people walk by your door.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Check into the room and it is stuffy so I try to turn on the AC and get the temperature down, but fail. I let the AC do its thing and leave for dinner, and when I return the AC unit is completely dead. Complain to front desk and the lady sends some one up to take a look and sure enough the Ac unit is confirmed certified. They move us to the top floor and the AC in that room works better, but still not very well. It is a hot and humid weekend and the Ac barely keeps up with lowering the humidity in our room especially after some one takes a shower. Our friends' room has the same problem. Breakfast is okay and seating is plenty for the size of this hotel, but the buffet area is so small it is hard to get food when thirty people are around. Room and its furniture are fine, but the washroom is a bit outdated. Easy drive to down town just 2.8KM away, and dinning and shopping is superb around the hotel in 3km radius.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Third visit here in a two year time span,Comfort Inn is still,by far,the best hotel I've stayed at in Watertown.Check in was a breeze(thank you Jason,you're awesome at your job)and as always the rooms were spotless.and the staff overall are very friendly and accommodating.Can't wait for our next visit.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Watkins Glen, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night while on a college visit. It was a very convenient location with a lot of amenities nearby. Our stay was brief, but the room was clean and quiet. They offer a breakfast, but we didn't take advantage of it. We will plan on staying here again for the next visit.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place to stay,from our check in with Jay Harris ,too the spotless rooms,amazing whirlpool bath,right down too Continental breakfast! Will definitely return .Just a fabulous time.I recommended for other out of town family, who also stayed ,and they too loved it.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

We stop at this hotel when we are traveling south bound. We recommend it.

Nice and clean place to stay. Rooms are spacious. Bed is very comfortable, you will sleep well. Delux Breakfast was available at 6 and included eggs and beacon. The hostess at the breakfast area was very nice, made us smile leaving us with a great start of day.

There is a Denny's attached to the hotel. Convenient when you are tired and need a quick meal.

Only suggestion I would have is they should provide more face clothes and towels in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

I was not only impressed by the great reviews on TripAdvisor for this place, but also that the manager had responded to the reviews with a personalized message - wow! I decided to stay here when I was in the area on business, giving a benefit concert for a local school's performing arts program. I'm glad I did. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was super! I will definitely plan on staying here in the future when work brings me to the region. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting or traveling through the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 14, 2015
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Your positive feedback inspires us to continue providing our guests with an excellent experience. We are honored to be your recommendation for a hotel in the Watertown area. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!