“Pet Friendly hotel, easy access to I81” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Commerce Park Drive, Routes 81 & 3, Watertown, NY 13601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Watertown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Pet Friendly hotel, easy access to I81”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stop at this hotel when we are traveling south bound. We recommend it.

Nice and clean place to stay. Rooms are spacious. Bed is very comfortable, you will sleep well. Delux Breakfast was available at 6 and included eggs and beacon. The hostess at the breakfast area was very nice, made us smile leaving us with a great start of day.

There is a Denny's attached to the hotel. Convenient when you are tired and need a quick meal.

Only suggestion I would have is they should provide more face clothes and towels in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was not only impressed by the great reviews on TripAdvisor for this place, but also that the manager had responded to the reviews with a personalized message - wow! I decided to stay here when I was in the area on business, giving a benefit concert for a local school's performing arts program. I'm glad I did. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was super! I will definitely plan on staying here in the future when work brings me to the region. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting or traveling through the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Your positive feedback inspires us to continue providing our guests with an excellent experience. We are honored to be your recommendation for a hotel in the Watertown area. We hope to see you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night on the way back from a march madness game in Syracuse and it was perfect. I couldn't spot one problem with the room. Very clean and the staff is friendly. I forgot an item in the room and I only realized when I got home. When I phoned, the manager was helpful and said he would send it to me as soon as possible. Great breakfast as well.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us and for choosing to review your stay. Your feedback is very important to our continued success in the hospitality industry. I hope you enjoyed the game!
Our staff is usually very diligent about returning our guests lost and found items in a friendly, efficient manner. I am pleased that this system worked to its potential in your case and your item was not missed for too long. We are pleased that our breakfast staff was able to provide you with a yummy start to your morning.
We hope you will come to visit us again soon. Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean. Heater in room worked well, which is a definite plus in the cold winter months. Nice breakfast with protein options. Also Denny's is attached to hotel, so you don't have to go outside. Nice staff! Would stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Hello Anita J,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about you stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room. Our staff takes great pride in their work and in offering our guests the cleanest and most comfortable accommodations we can.
I hope that on your next stay we are able to surpass your expectations and that your superior stay experience will keep you returning to stay with us for years to come.
Thank you again.
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We usually stay further away in Carthage, NY when shopping in Watertown. No longer. Excellent stay, suites are immaculate, for the same price. Front desk staff very friendly and welcoming. Continental breakfast is very good. Eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, muffins, yogurt, juice and coffee. Join the choice privileges program and reserve weeks in advance and there is are incredible prices! Pet friendly. $25 for the dog the entire stay, not per day like other hotels.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Hi there Dieharder,
I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being a Choice Privileges member. We hope your pet enjoyed the accommodations as well. Thank you for taking the time to mention the breakfast. Our breakfast team takes a great amount of pride in their work and strive to go above and beyond to make sure all of our guests start out the day they right way.
We look forward to all of your future stays and continuing to offer you the service and accommodations you have come to know and appreciate as one of our valued guests.
Come see us again very soon.
Saginaw, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

I stayed here for four nights and it was wonderful. It was clean and very well kept up. I was on the top floor in a smoking room because of my friend that is a smoker. This is the first time that I was ever in a smoking room and I was worried about it smelling to much like cigarettes but it didn't at all. The breakfast was wonderful in the morning. Breakfast ladies were very nice and even offered to make our waffles for us. The only problem we had was when housekeeping came to give us service we never got new towels. We always had to go to the front desk to get them. When we did ask for some from a housekeeper, we did not receive them until about 2 hours later.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Hi Somer1212,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Fort Drum. We are proud to be of service to those who serve and their family and friends. Thank you also for taking the time to comment about your stay.
It is always a rewarding experience to learn directly from our guests their thoughts about our property, where our strengths are and where we might be able to make improvements. Thank you for taking the time to mention so many aspects of your stay. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping and laundry departments so that adjustments can be made to ensure a more timely delivery of supplies to our guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can make this improvement for the benefit of all of our guests.
We sincerely look forward to being able to share our hospitality with you on your next. visit. See you soon.
Carthage, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015

A wonderful atmosphere from the time we walked in. The front desk staff is very friendly,courteous and efficent. They called after we were in the room to make
sure all was good with room and stay. Very nice touch. The housekeeping staff
had done a great job, room was clean and comfortable. They were helpful and
accommodating with a smile when we asked for anything. Was nice getting out
of the cold to relax next to the pool and watch kids enjoy themselves. Quiet and
restful sleep. Breakfast attendant greeted us with a smile, asked if we would like
waffles, kept everything stocked and clean in breakfast area. An all out wonderful
stay for a good price. I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone. thank
you to all staff for making this such a nice memory for us.

Room Tip: Nice atmoshere, clean and comfortable.