“Helpful staff in a helpful location” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Commerce Park Drive, Routes 81 & 3, Watertown, NY 13601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Watertown
Dorset, Canada
“Helpful staff in a helpful location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A minor difficulty was sorted out with speed and courtesy by the managers. We were also impressed by the available amount of space for breakfast, instead of the usual limited seating.
A warm pool added to our enjoyment. Convenient to the Interstate. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here one night passing through. I would say its a great place for the money, but had to say its just a great place to stay. It's obviously been through a recent full renovation and is as nice as higher end brand hotels. The staff was really friendly, and helpful. The breakfast is a $10+ value in itself for each person. Unlike most hotels they were not out of anything and there was a staff member there attending and cleaning up everything constantly. Very impresses would recommend to anyone needing to stay in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

All in all we enjoyed our stay their. The suite was very spacious and very clean. The only down side was the complimentary breakfast. We went down to the fireside for our breakfast and there was very little left out. It was only 9 am and breakfast is supposed to be till 10 am. There was a staff member there but she did not seem to be overly concerned as to whether people got to eat or not. I would suggest that anyone who stays here make sure you get up bright and early so you get breakfast.

Room Tip: try not to get a room on the second floor south side you will be over the pool and its open till 10...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Watertown. We truly appreciate not only the opportunity to share our hotel with you, but also your willingness to leave us comments about your stay. Thanks to guest feedback like yours we are able to make effective changes and improvements. We look forward to your next stay so that we can continue to share our hospitality with you. Thank you again for staying with us.
Guelph, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stayed here for an overnight shopping trip to Watertown. Just needed a bed for the night and breakfast in the morning. The place was good and the breakfast was adequate. I would consider staying here again on my trip to Watertown.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. You comments not only serve as a tool for us to continually improve but also as a motivator to our staff. I am pleased that you were able to rest and refresh with us. We are proud of the service and accommodations that we offer to our valued guests, so it give us great joy that you were able to utilize them. We look forward to sharing them with you again in the future.
Courtice, Ontario
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

after staying in the hotel previously, I was sorely disappointed to see that when I got my room , the shower had hair on the wall from a previous guest. I called up the front desk to get them to clean it and they didn't clean it and I was reduced to cleaning it myself. I even fixed the sliding doors on the shower and didn't get any offer or anything. This is the last time I stay here. Very disappointed and recommend no one go to this hotel. They need to be more accommodating to their guests. Lots of other nice hotels in Watertown NY , avoid this one.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
I would like to begin be thanking you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your voice is very valuable to us as we strive to improve. I can offer no excuse for the service that you received, only my most humble apologies. This is not the service we normally provide our guests and it is unacceptable that it is what you received.
I have spoken to the Housekeeping management team to ensure that the state in which you found your shower will not occur again. I have also spoken to the Front Desk Managers so that they can retrain their staff on the proper way to caring for our guests.
It is my sincere hope that you will change you mind and stay with us again so that we can show you the superior level of service and cleanliness that we are capable of.
buffalo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Loved this place! It was quiet and comfortable and I got a great night's sleep. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only negative was the breakfast. Eggs were like hockey pucks...the kind you get at McDonalds on their breakfast sandwiches on more rubbery. What happened to scrambled eggs? Bacon was precooked so why was it so greasy? Unless you are okay with cereal or waffles, don't plan on a great breakfast. Good enough to grab a piece of toast and coffee to hold you over until lunch but certainly the kind of breakfast I conjure up when I hear 'hot breakfast buffet'. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is the best way we can learn where and how we can improve the service and accommodations we offer. Thank you for the comments about the breakfast, this is something that will be addressed and corrected immediately as it is not an acceptable way to serve our valued guests. We look forward to your next stay with us and I thank you in advance for the opportunity to fix this error and provide you with the all around excellence that we are capable of giving our guests.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife rented a suite for one night. We live in the area, and wanted to let the kids enjoy the pool. We couldn't have asked for a better result. The price was fantastic for the room we had. The kids loved the pool. The room was exceptionally clean and quiet. The continental breakfast met our needs. We would definitely stay at the Comfort Inn again. Glad to see you are representing the Watertown area with excellence! Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hi there neighbor!
Thank you for coming to the Comfort Inn & Suites for a nice winter 'staycation'. We are so pleased to know that we could offer you a much deserved break from this seemingly unending winter we are having. I am so happy that your family enjoyed the added space of our suites. They are most definitely suited for families with the extra television and the door for privacy between the rooms. Please feel free to come enjoy a weekend with us anytime. Snow or no snow, we are here for you should you need a little getaway.
Thank you again for your time in reviewing your stay, it truly is valuable information to us.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!