“Enjoyed my Stay at Comfort Inn in Watertown, NY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Commerce Park Drive, Routes 81 & 3, Watertown, NY 13601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Watertown
Ontario, New York
“Enjoyed my Stay at Comfort Inn in Watertown, NY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband & I just recently returned from this hotel having stayed there for a quick mini getaway. It's an easy commute from the Finger lake NY region. The hotel itself was nice.
It features 6 floors and two super fast elevators. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and there was a desk and a comfortable wing chair with big footstool. There is a free breakfast in the morning which was very good.

I enjoyed the location as it was very close to many restaurants. You can walk in an enclosed walkway right next door to Denny's Restaurant. Right around the corner there are about 4-5 more major restaurants such as Ruby Tuesdays, Ponderosa, Five Guys Burgers and more.

We swam in the pool and it was nice & heated.
We had a relaxing time and would recommend this hotel. Great customer service by all the staff members.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Trenton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I almost always stay at this particular motel if I am going to be in the Watertown area for a longer period of time. The staff are incredibly friendly, caring and will go out of their way to accommodate you. They have a lovely, full breakfast. The rooms are clean and the beds are quite comfortable. The entire motel has been updated with new furnishings, rugs and etc.

Room Tip: I personally choose near the elevator, only because I usually have a lot of parcels :)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had a great time at this beautiful hotel. It was nice and comfortable as any comfort inn Ive been to so far! Breakfast was good, comfortable bedding, and clean fresh room were all much appreciated services I very much enjoyed. Thank you for being a wonderful host.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I live in Ontario and travel to Watertown, New York about five times a year for mini-vacations. We used to stay at a popular chain hotel that kept a few rooms reserved for people travelling with their pets. When we tried to book for Easter weekend we were informed the hotel no longer accepts pets. We were directed to the Comfort Inn and Suites as a pet-friendly Watertown hotel . We had stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites a couple of years ago so we decided to try it again and we are SO glad we did!!
From our telephone booking, to check-in and thoughout the stay, the Comfort Inn staff were fabulous! Front desk manager Angela and her staff were so welcoming, friendly and helpful! There were cookies in the lobby when we arrived and fresh popcorn on Friday and Saturday night. The free hot continental breakast was tasty with lots of choices. Our room was clean and well-appointed. Our pet was made to feel as welcome as we were (we LOVED the pet policy written from the pet's point of view!). Our only slight disappointment was the pool being closed but we understand sometimes the unexpected occurs. We're looking forward to using it on our next visit which we booked before we left! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We frequently stay at Choice Hotels in our travels as we find that the majority of them fully meet our expectations. This hotel is clearly one of the best that we have experienced and is well-deserving of the awards that it has received. Our check-in was flawless and we were made to feel very welcome. The hotel is well-maintained and clean. All staff was very friendly and greeted us warmly whenever we met.

We selected a King Suite for this stay and we were not disappointed. The room(s) were configured very well and could easily provide privacy for more than two sharing. We noted that one light bulb was burned out when we passed the front desk. Our room door was hardly closed before someone was there with a replacement.

We used the pool once during our stay. It was very bright and clean. The breakfast was substantial and the dining area was very big.

This was a scouting trip to add another location for a place to go for a couple of days away. It has been added to our list and we will definitely be back. Our thanks to all the staff for a pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Aimee C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Guests like you that chose to let us know about our service and accommodations make our job so much easier to do.
I would like to apologize for the bulb being out in your room, but I am so pleased to know that we were able to quickly remedy the situation for you. Our entire staff is grateful for the opportunity to take care of our guests. It is wonderful that you had an opportunity to utilize the pool, and that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings.
We all sincerely look forward to your future stays. Thank you for the chance to share this time with you.
See you soon!
Ellicott City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Walking in on the wall you see all the awards and recognition that they have received. Great staff, great rooms and just off the interstate. There is a Numerous restaurants close by, ( Denny's is attached to the hotel with a covered walk way)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for staying at the Watertown Comfort Inn & Suites. Thank you also for leaving a review about your stay with us.
Our staff and hotel are proud to offer all of our guests award winning service and accommodations. I hope you will continue to stay with us on your visits to Watertown. We will be happy to continue to share our hospitality with you.
Saint Donat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

January 25, we slept at this Comfort inn on the I81. First this Hotel is Petfriendly and CLEAN ! Everything was fine in this room. A very large ceramic shower. Not to expensive, and the fee for the dog stay is 25$. I'd rather pay more for my dog but have a clean room. the staff is very friendly and professional like as you can see below...

the room was at my name, and my husband had to go back to the car and he had not noticed the room number, so he stopped at the desk to ask for my room number and the staff called me at the room, to see if I knew this guy, before giving the room number .I felt safe at this hotel immediately!

the only negative : on our floor, several dogs and one of these dogs was alone in the room for several hours and was barking all along. (so our dog bark too of course ) just try not to give room close to each other when we have dogs.

Room Tip: easy to find a nice place to live when you travel on the 81
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello,
I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed and very much appreciated.
We take very conscientious measures to ensure all of our rooms, especially the pet friendly ones, are cleaned to very high standards each day. I am so pleased you noticed our efforts. The security of our guests is a top priority for us as well. All of our staff is fully trained in ways to ensure privacy for all of our guests. Thank you for your suggestion about the proximity of your room to others with pets. While we try to keep pet friendly rooms on the lower floor for walking purposes we will certainly try to limit the effect the fellow hotel dwelling pets have on each other.
Thank you for staying with us. I hope you all will return to stay with us again soon!

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!