“Scott is an outstanding bartender!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Evans Mills, New York
“Scott is an outstanding bartender!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Super friendly staff. I have sat at the bar and enjoyed the company of the bartender as well as the management. It's always fun to get out of the house and go chit chat with everyone.

Toronto
“Fast, Friendly, Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

AND it's reasonably priced...if you love your beef, this is your place. Pick your own steak (they're huge); check out the ribs - best ever. Free peanuts, shells on the floor...great roadhouse fare, but the best part? Definitely the service.

Kingston, Canada
“A Place you should not miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been to two other Texas Roadhouse locations but this one, in Watertown, is the best by far. The menus are the same, but there is a little something that is different. Watertown adds the 'line dancing" and the firendliness that is not found in the others (from my perspective).

Ottawa, Canada
“Good Spot for a Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I had a supper at the Texas Roadhouse when passing through Watertown and really enjoyed it. I had the prime rib and my wife had a rib eye. Both were cooked to perfection and very tasty. Baked potatoes were delicious but a bit too much slat. The waitress was very friendly and accommodating. The manager trainee was particularly courteous and very attentive. We would definitely recommend this spot and go back.

Canada
“Best Ribeye I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped here after travelling a bit because we were on our way to Syracuse.
We've been here a few times. I ordered the Ribeye and my husband had the Prime rib (he was even able to get a rare PR even though we had a late dinner).
The ribeye was amazing! I'm the type who will almost always use some sort of steak sauce but this time I didn't because it was so delicious! We had peanuts waiting at our table, and we received our basket of bread right away.
We sat next to the bar so it was a bit louder because of the TVs but we never had an issue having a conversation. The waitress was awesome, she was always close by if we needed her but she didn't stand hovering over our table.

• Visited October 2012